Little One,
You have become so real to me...
I have known you were there from the beginning, but you were just a thought. I have known you were there for these past few months because my body told me so. And now I know you are there because your heart beats so strong and assures me that you are growing. I am so happy and love you so very much. You are my baby, my joy, my song.
Love,
Your Mommy
2 comments:
Good God that is sweet. I think I cried a little. What a special moment for you, Lisa. You are truly meant to be a mother.
What a precious, special day when you first hear that heartbeat. You will never forget it. It is so nice how you are marking the day with such loving, sweet messages to your little one.
We love you, Lisa, so much. You are going to be a great mom:)
Love, Linda (Grammy)
Post a Comment