Last weekend we celebrated our 3rd anniversary by going to a pumpkin farm an hour from Pittsburgh. It was such a beautiful weekend and there were a bazillion children there with their parents. It was sort of a glimpse into the future. However, we'll be the parents who go inside the inflatable pumpkin and jump around with our kids. =)
2 comments:
Whoa, Ben- I've heard of sympathy labor pains, but this weight gain is way out there-literally:)
Happy Anniversary you two!! Looks like a fun day!
Love, Mom
Haha - I love that picture - it is so funny.
Apparently the old wives tale is that if your baby's heartbeat is lower than 140 beats per minute , it is a boy. Some doctors actually used to use this (like my mom's for instance) but they told my mom I was a boy... and clearly I'm not. So it's not really true. :)
Post a Comment