We have steadily been working on the nursery and hope to have it completed in the weeks to come. Here are a few pictures of the crib all put together! And a picture of Ben putting the stroller together. If you look closely at the crib pics, you'll notice the diaper bag hanging on the door all packed and ready for baby. The realization that soon I too will give birth has struck me twice in the past week. Last Friday a gal from work gave birth and then yesterday, a friend of mine gave birth to her little girl! Yikes! What if I go early like they did? Bring it on is what I say. I'm ready to hold my daughter.
4 comments:
she is coming so soon. i'm sure the time will simultaneously fly right by and drag on for eternity. but she'll arrive at exactly the right moment.
(here i am out-ing myself: i read your blog)
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful nursery! Sophia will be here so soon, and what a wonderful mommy you will be :)
The nursery looks beautiful!! How exciting to have everything put together!
I am so excited for you! I always loved this part of getting the baby's room ready!
Your nursery and the crib are beautiful!
And look at Sophia growing there mom:) You look wonderful Lisa!
I love her name over the crib:)
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment