Hooray! You look beautiful! I missed you tonight... I hope you're feeling better!
You look GREAT Lisa! What a beautiful mama! : )
Looking fabulous is right, Lisa!! I wish that you were feeling fab too:(So sorry that you have been dogged (don't tell Tozer I used that word) by all those nasty bugs. Maybe Sophia will be born immune to the common cold!I turned my blog PINK in anticipation of Sophia's arrival this month:)Thinking about and praying for you each day!Hugs,Linda (Grammy:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray! You look beautiful! I missed you tonight... I hope you're feeling better!
You look GREAT Lisa! What a beautiful mama! : )
Looking fabulous is right, Lisa!! I wish that you were feeling fab too:(
So sorry that you have been dogged (don't tell Tozer I used that word) by all those nasty bugs. Maybe Sophia will be born immune to the common cold!
I turned my blog PINK in anticipation of Sophia's arrival this month:)
Thinking about and praying for you each day!
Hugs,
Linda (Grammy:)
Post a Comment