It's 3 am and I got up to use the bathroom and just HAD to check your blog and facebook to see if Sophia had arrived yet. I am saying prayers for you! Love you all.
i think you had family up and praying for you all night... i was up at 2 praying! sam was up too... i'd like to think he was praying also :) love you all!!
4 comments:
It's 3 am and I got up to use the bathroom and just HAD to check your blog and facebook to see if Sophia had arrived yet. I am saying prayers for you!
Love you all.
It's about 4:30 am. Woke up. Am praying.
Love, Grammy
i think you had family up and praying for you all night... i was up at 2 praying! sam was up too... i'd like to think he was praying also :) love you all!!
So excited for you guys!!! Keep us posted!!! :)
Post a Comment