Oh, she is so precious and beautiful! Those newborn cries at the beginning of the video practically made me lactate again!!!! LOL Thanks for sharing her with us. I wish you were close so I could hold and cuddle her.
Oh- thank you for videos that let us see her in action! Her cooing just melts my heart:)
I had to smile when I heard the lullaby playing on the mobile. That's the tune that Jonathan used to sing, through clinched teeth, "Hi A MAN DA, HI A MAN DA" while hanging onto the crib railing.
2 comments:
Oh, she is so precious and beautiful! Those newborn cries at the beginning of the video practically made me lactate again!!!! LOL Thanks for sharing her with us. I wish you were close so I could hold and cuddle her.
Oh- thank you for videos that let us see her in action! Her cooing just melts my heart:)
I had to smile when I heard the lullaby playing on the mobile. That's the tune that Jonathan used to sing, through clinched teeth, "Hi A MAN DA, HI A MAN DA" while hanging onto the crib railing.
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment