Dress clothes and fancy hats for Sophia! Of course!:)She looks like she loves the park- what fun!!:)Love,Grammy
I love your blog background! I just changed mine for fall too:)
Grammy's back:)) Yes, I stalk Sophie (and Sam:)!These 6 mo pics are so great! I love her smile in that first one and it kinds looks like she is really sliding down the slide:)And her hat - well it's just adorable and makes me smile so much.Love you all!Hugs and more hugs;)Love,Grammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dress clothes and fancy hats for Sophia! Of course!:)
She looks like she loves the park- what fun!!:)
Love,
Grammy
I love your blog background! I just changed mine for fall too:)
Grammy's back:)) Yes, I stalk Sophie (and Sam:)!
These 6 mo pics are so great! I love her smile in that first one and it kinds looks like she is really sliding down the slide:)
And her hat - well it's just adorable and makes me smile so much.
Love you all!
Hugs and more hugs;)
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment