We took advantage of a warmer day last week to go to the park (which is just a block from our house). Tozer loves to run and Sophia loves to laugh at him! I'm so glad we have a baby so people don't look at us funny anymore when we slide down the slide!
Sophie looks beautiful. And I miss my little park around the corner. Wow. How wonderful to see you all there. (How long, once you let him off the leash, does it take before Tozer comes back?)
2 comments:
I love all these pictures~ And your vintage looking blog background is awesome!! See you all next week! I've already got our lunch menu planned:)
Love,
Grammy
Sophie looks beautiful. And I miss my little park around the corner. Wow. How wonderful to see you all there. (How long, once you let him off the leash, does it take before Tozer comes back?)
Post a Comment