It was another beautiful, warm, sunny day in Pittsburgh on Sunday. We took Tim and Brooke to one of our favorite restaurants, Abays (Ethiopian cuisine), enjoyed the sun by laying outside in our backyard, walked to church, and ate a late dinner outside after church. Ben and I believe in making a public statement in our commitment to God and our promise to raise Sophia in a way that honors the Lord, so we chose to have Sophia dedicated on Sunday at church. Our pastor read through a few bible passages and both Ben and I shared something we had written.



















2 comments:
Again, oh.my.goodness!! I love these photos of Sophie's birthday weekend! The ones of her in the purple shirt and the expressions are priceless!:))))
I love,the one where Sophie is looking up at Ben as he is looking down at her. Her little sheepish smile at her daddy is so precious. And in the video, I was reminded how much I love the picture of Lisa and Sophie here at Christmas where Lisa is leaning over Sophie (sitting on the floor) and Sophie is looking up at her mommy- so much face-to-face love.:)
Kisses and hugs to you all.
Miss you.
LOVE YOU!
Grammy/Mom/Linda:)
WoW! You guys got some really great pictures on her 1st birthday weekend. I agree, the one of her little smile while looking up at Ben should be framed. The ones of you guys in Frick park are terrific too!
Post a Comment