awesome video! we got back in to milwaukee at about 11:45 last night. when i got up with sam this morning, i saw this and it felt kinda like six flags when they take your picture on the roller coaster and as soon as the rides over you get to see it...except we don't have to pay $25 to keep it!
Such great photos! I love them all and especially love you all!! How wonderful for all the cousins to be together! And it looks like the brothers and sisters were having fun,too!:)
Thanks for sharing- have to say I sang along with the Carpenters song:)
5 comments:
oooooooooh. so precious. i love you all! i got sorta sentimental looking at all these photos of ya'll.
awesome video! we got back in to milwaukee at about 11:45 last night. when i got up with sam this morning, i saw this and it felt kinda like six flags when they take your picture on the roller coaster and as soon as the rides over you get to see it...except we don't have to pay $25 to keep it!
Dan
Wonderful photo show. I love love love the songs you picked. So fun to watch how much fun you had together. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Wow! What a neat way to capture and enjoy memories! Family fun is extra special! Thanks for including us on some of it! :)
Such great photos! I love them all and especially love you all!! How wonderful for all the cousins to be together! And it looks like the brothers and sisters were having fun,too!:)
Thanks for sharing- have to say I sang along with the Carpenters song:)
Love,
Grammy
Post a Comment